Thank You For Visiting

Texas Bob's World


Listen with Windows Media Player Plug-in




The following is taken from a Florida newspaper:



 A man was working on his motorcycle on
his patio and his wife was in the
house in the kitchen. The man was
racing the engine on the
motorcycle and somehow the motorcycle
slipped into gear.
The man, still holding the handlebars, was
dragged through a glass patio door and
along with the motorcycle dumped onto
 the floor inside the house.  


The wife, hearing the crash, ran into
the dining room, and
found her husband laying on the floor,
cut and bleeding, the motorcycle laying
next to him and the patio door shattered.  
The wife ran to the phone and summoned
an ambulance. Because they lived on
a fairly large hill, the wife went down
the several flights of long steps to the
street to direct the paramedics to her


After the ambulance arrived and transported
the husband to the hospital, the wife
uprighted the motorcycle and pushed
it outside.  


Seeing that gas had spilled on the floor,
the wife obtained some paper towels,


blotted the gasoline, and threw the towels
in the toilet. The husband was treated at
the hospital and was released to come


After arriving home, he looked at the
shattered patio door
 and the damage done to his motorcycle.
He became despondent, went into
the bathroom,
sat on the toilet and smoked a cigarette.
After finishing the cigarette, he flipped
it between his legs into the toilet bowl
while still seated. The wife, who was in
the kitchen, heard a loud explosion
and her husband screaming. She ran
into the bathroom and found her husband
lying on the floor.
His trousers had been blown away and
he was suffering burns on the buttocks,
the back of his legs and his groin.  


The wife again ran to the phone and
called for an ambulance.  The same
ambulance crew was dispatched and the
wife met them at the street.  The
paramedics loaded the husband on the
stretcher and began carrying him to
the street.  While they were going
down the stairs to the street accompanied
 by the wife, one of the  paramedics
asked the wife how the
husband had burned himself. She told
them and the paramedics started laughing
so hard, one of them tipped the stretcher
and dumped the husband out.  He fell
down the remaining steps and broke
his arm.  


So, the next time you think you are having
a bad day~~
Think again~~It could be worse..!





I would love to hear your comments on the pages we prepare  and recommend, we enjoy doing it for your pleasure, our pleasure is receiving your comments.

Page design By: Texas Bob

Visitors to the site since 7-12-03

free web counter